Furniture Medic by WoodLord Restoration works closely with insurance companies such as Metropolitan Life, Nationwide, Travelers and Farmers Insurance, among others, after you have experienced water or fire damage to your furniture in your New York or New Jersey Metro area home. We will also provide restoration services directly to the insured who may require our services.
After your furniture has suffered from damage, we work hard to erase the damage on your furniture to return it to pre-loss condition. We will supply ionization and ozone treatments to prepare damaged items for restoration. We also offer secure, climate-controlled storage for losses, when necessary.
Other Services Provided:
- Wood part replication
- Metal part replication
- Lamp restoration and lampshade replication
- Artwork appraisals by ASA and SCV certified appraiser and conservator
- Wood cabinet replication
- Full upholstery shop
- Gold/silver leafing
- Mold and water remediation services available
- Veneer application and door replacement available instead of complete cabinet box replacement
- Heavily charred wood restorations
For Insurance Agents
If you are an insurance company adjuster in the New York Metro area, including southern New York state and northern New Jersey and need our services, we promise a prompt response to your call. We strive to reach out to your insured within 4 business hours from when the adjusters contacts our office. We can also be paged 24/7. Sit back and allow our office staff make the appointment with your insured. We’ll dispatch our inspector who will photograph the damage and provide you with a spreadsheet of all damaged items, along with replacement values.
The report will show:
- A color photo of the damaged items
- A detailed description of the damage
- A detailed description of the restoration required or a cash out recommendation
- Cost of the restoration
- Replacement value