When residents are relying on you, rely on us to repair and restore your facility’s furniture. At WoodLord Restorations, we understand the importance of furniture in an assisted living space, which is why we offer to help maintain, repair and restore your items from years of wear and damages. Our team of specialists provide exceptional care and can restore your woodwork and furniture back to its original state.
If you need on-site restoration in the New York Metro area, including southern New York state and northern New Jersey, it’s no problem. Our skilled technicians can accomplish restoration projects right on-site, including moldings, woodwork, built-in cabinets and paneling. We’re familiar with the special challenges of on-site restoration. Every precaution is taken to protect the property of our clientele while projecting a professional image.
Some of Our Most Popular Services Include:
- Mechanical or structural repairs
- Precision Repairs
- Repairing and regluing loose joints
- Replacement and fabrication of broken or missing parts
- Deluxing (machine buffing for desks, tables and conference tables)
- Restoration (restoring finish, with or without color change)
- Refinishing (traditional refinishing for badly worn wood surfaces)
- Full upholstery services
- Woodwork, moldings, wood appointments
- Elevator panels
- Desks and built-in cabinets
We provide services to assisted living facilities in southern New York state and northern New Jersey. At WoodLord Restorations, we understand the importance of your furniture and the investment you’ve made to create a unique space for your residents, which is why we offer our assistance to help maintain, repair and restore your items from years of wear and damages. Let WoodLord Restorations make your furniture look brand new. Call today!